2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for my basic life support exam and OD certificate.
Replies
3
Views
12
My father in a serious condition admitted in the ###, kidney not functioning, Money problem, please pray for insurance approval also, Patient name ###.
Replies
9
Views
20
Dear Sir, I am married, my wife name is ### ### ###. Nowadays she is just yelling throughout the day and getting irritated and always worrying and comparing with neighbors, and downgrading me. She is not all understanding the maths of home expenses, she wants to be idle and wants the best thing...
Replies
5
Views
16
A boy his name is ### from Muslim community he did witchcraft at Omega my wife to brake our relationship, she starts to call me on my phone from her friend's phone but not giving her personal number and still the boy is in her mind. plz pray let my wife stop thinking and talking with ###. She...
Replies
6
Views
46
Please pray I will be protected and my reputation as well🙏
Replies
7
Views
11
Help ### keep him steady in his work and get called for other jobs immediately. Keep him safe driving and going to his jobs. Please continue to have him be employed and having his bosses think he is doing an amazing job and tell him. Please help his writings sale immediately. He has been...
Replies
8
Views
86
BREAKTHROUGH FOR ME AND MY FAMILY, PROSPERITY, MARRIAGES AND RECONCILIATION.
Replies
6
Views
13
I'm suffering from chest rib pain. Plz pray for my healing
Replies
9
Views
18
Please pray for me, I need a good job. Also, I am suffering with issues from diabetes; request your prayers.
Replies
8
Views
17
Back
Top Bottom