2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Pray healing for ### not well Pray my resume stand out and I land that weekend holiday job
Replies
8
Views
18
Replies
10
Views
36
Dear God please heal our pastor he has cancer, give him a lot of courage and faith in this difficult time, also to his whole family, draw them closer to You Father, show them the right path, in Jesus name Amen. Also God I pray for healing of ###'s mother, healing and deliverance of ### and his...
Replies
12
Views
34
Pray for my husband's words spoken to me nastily. Pray I get relief from this verbal abuse.
Replies
8
Views
21
Do something Sunday 2nd December 2018 'Treat others as you want them to treat you.' Matthew 7:12 CEV The Bible often tells us to put others first, showing them compassion, care and love. Jesus sums it up in a single sentence: 'Treat others as you want them to treat you' (Matthew 7:12 CEV). We...
Replies
7
Views
12
Please dear prayer warriors to pray for me - the Lord to guide me and I reached superior outcomes and blessings of the Lord for every area of my life. Let us pray: my relationship with Jesus - to be improved and strengthened; ministries that I have from God - prosper and I can be greatly...
Replies
11
Views
29
Jesus I need a big supernatural financial blessings and for a job to open up for me. I have a family to support and need help.
Replies
9
Views
23
Please pray that my journey is safe and full of happiness and without any problems or troubles please bless me Jesus please pray for me everyone as I'm travelling away from home for vacation.
Replies
6
Views
11
Pray healing for ### not well Pray my resume stand out and I land that weekend holiday job
Replies
8
Views
18
Lord, I believe in You. U r a living Father and everything is possible with U. I thank U Jesus for every gift of Yours. Forgive my sins and keep blessing my life. Protect my marriage with Ur precious blood and bless it. Show me Ur ways and help me have patience. In the mighty name of Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
20
Back
Top Bottom