Myself verbal abuse from my ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Evil satanic people keep speaking word curses over me very aggressively and repeatedly. I just want a break from their evil and hate. I just want to get away from them for a time and get a break from their hate, lies and abuse. Please pray for Jesus to give me a break from the constant verbal...
Replies
9
Views
175
My name is ###. I ask for your prayers for healing me from the effects of verbal abuse from my boss more than ### years ago. I'm struggling with my confidence how to speak up to others who don't value my opinions including my coworker from my current job. I still can't get it out of my mind...
Replies
7
Views
246
Please pray for me in Jesus name I am ### years old and my spouse verbally abuses me I can’t leave, but I don’t have peace in my home I am fearful of living my life like this until I die Prayers for wisdom, prayers to change my spouse's heart and guidance in Jesus name
Replies
9
Views
414
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,990
Messages
16,805,693
Members
650,449
Latest member
Cialake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom