2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for peace of mind for myself and ### who are struggling tonight.
Replies
8
Views
15
Replies
7
Views
21
For the past one year I've been jobless and I know that it's only prayers that can bring me out of this condition, I need a job.
Replies
11
Views
139
Please pray for ###. I need reassurance tonight.
Replies
6
Views
15
Winnie my prayer request is father of my unborn child accepts full responsibility for me and the baby and marry me amen
Replies
7
Views
12
God knew exactly what He was doing when I was approved to write on this topic. He was aware that the weight of the season would be pressing down as I sat at my desk to research and type. It was the position He wanted, so I could latch on to these words and allow them to bring peace, love, joy...
Replies
7
Views
61
please pray that this horrible company will not build another mega farm anywhere/anytime for ever:
Replies
6
Views
18
Morning people of God help me pray as I'm taking my trip to meet my new boss they called me for an interview, people of God to today I didn't sleep well, first when I was to sleep my phone charger burned, midnight a big cold caught me to an extend of freezing I don't know what was that I had to...
Replies
8
Views
16
Replies
6
Views
13
Back
Top Bottom