2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Tomorrow (03.12.2018) at 11.30 am, job interview please pray for ###.
Replies
5
Views
17
Heavenly Father, Grant me success & prosperity solve my all issues which I am facing now. Provide me my soulmate without delaying. Listen to my prayers and answer me in your holy name. Amen
Replies
5
Views
19
Dear Sir, Thanks a lot for your concern. I am unable to reunite with him. Although he has not forgotten me and played with me when I had been to my in-laws' house, I don't want him to get mentally affected by our separation. Although my married life is an utter flop, that's why I had been to...
Replies
4
Views
15
Please pray for me and my marriage. I have been unfaithful and feel tempted to sin again. I feel I seek comfort and attention from outside my marriage because I am weak and needy.
Replies
9
Views
25
Pray for ### and my father.....plz pray to GOD.
Replies
9
Views
22
Please pray for the renewal of my visa/health insurance/emirates ID and smooth processing and to be released soon according to God's will.
Replies
7
Views
15
I want to give thanks to Jesus for everything.
Replies
8
Views
11
I'm ### ###. I'm from ### (###). Now I'm studying BE CIVIL (1st year) in ###. Semester exam started on December 1st. But I'M suffering from cold, fever and vomiting. I'm not able to concentrate in my studies. Please pray for me.........
Replies
10
Views
180
Pls prayer for ###. Financial problems
Replies
6
Views
12
Replies
9
Views
14
Back
Top Bottom