2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Replies
7
Views
11
I have to much doubts I want ### to settle my doubts because I am always stressed and I want a job.
Replies
5
Views
17
Please pray for me that I passed my exam tomorrow. It's ok to have a low score as long as it is passed. Thank you. I love you Jesus.
Replies
7
Views
10
Dearest Heavenly Father, I am praying for relief from the harassment I experienced daily. I’m also praying for free the freedom to do my work. I am pleading for your help dear God. Thank you so so much Lord God. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
7
Views
14
please pray for all the suffering animals today, especially for those most afraid. please pray that more and more voices will speak up on their behalf. please pray for blessings and protection of all animal activists.. thank you for your prayers, and for the poor rabbits down in ### too. Thank...
Replies
8
Views
136
Dear Jesus, make me a blessing as I go to church. Help me to understand God's word and please open my mind to understand God's will. Please bring all my classmates to church and get saved. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
7
Views
16
Please pastor pray for me they locked our house I didn't pay the rent for ### months and I'm looking for a job I'm homeless please pastor pray for me
Replies
7
Views
14
Deeper faith for ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ### and his wife, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ### and his wife, ###, ###, ### and her husband, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###...
Replies
12
Views
34
Plz pray for my sister ### who is going through a very crucial time of separate and betrayed from husband and now he also want kids custody which she doesn't want to give him pray for my sister in this time Jesus be with her make her strong
Replies
8
Views
19
Praise the Lord. Please pray for my job and my financial condition. Am in ### debts. Not other way other than committing suicide. Please pray for me and my family.
Replies
10
Views
24
Back
Top Bottom