Deeper faith for ###, ###, ###, ### ...

Deeper faith/salvation for ### and her family, ### and her family, ### and his family, ### and his family, ### and his family, ### and his family, ### and his family, ### and his family, ### and his family, ### and his family, ### and his family, ### and his family, ### and his family, all the prayer partners throughout the word, ### and her family. 1 special silent request-God have mercy. My student debt-God would obliterate it. Thanks
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for a husband heart asking God bring to conviction, soften a "heart of stone" into a "heart of flesh," and reveal truth, breaking the bondage of sin. Lord restored commitment, and that they see his wife as love and value. Heart Transformation for my husband Asking God to turn a heart...
Replies
8
Views
198
Hello. I’m an 18 year old girl who is trying to overcome porn/masturbation addiction, gaming addiction, sweets cravings, and lust. I would like prayers as I am in a point in life where things are changing (I’ll be going on campus for my university this coming January and I’m not used to really...
Replies
6
Views
267
Job 29:6: When I washed my steps with butter, and the rock poured me out rivers of oil; Theological Implications: Theologically, Job 29:6 invites us to consider how we view God’s blessings. Job’s reflections reveal a human tendency to associate abundance and comfort with God’s favor...
Replies
7
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,810
Messages
16,803,747
Members
650,315
Latest member
Torlareysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom