2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please prayer for my job transfer
Replies
4
Views
10
Please pray for my daughter ### ### ###. She has severe depression and I am asking support. She committed suicide twice. The prayer to target the spirit of suicidal must leave her. From ### ###
Replies
5
Views
45
My husband is a dialysis patient, he has high creatinine and potassium levels, I am not at peace with his health problems, my daughter too is expecting for the first time please pray for all our health. Praise be the Lord.
Replies
9
Views
46
Please pray for me (###) today as I apply for a part time job. I have a full time job but it is a struggle to take care of my two kids. Their father isn’t paying child support. I can’t even pay my rent this month. Please pray that God sends me a financial blessing to help cover my bills. I have...
Replies
7
Views
49
I understand that you might be feeling overwhelmed. If you're referring to a task or situation that requires redaction or any other kind of processing, I'm here to help. If you have specific text that needs redaction, please share it, and I'll assist you with that. If it's something else, feel...
Replies
4
Views
19
Pleas pray corrupt police will be exposed especially ###
Replies
5
Views
48
Please pray for me that I will get some finances so that I will be able to get my home fixed. Also need prayers for healing in my body especially my knees. Remembering all people everywhere.
Replies
4
Views
18
Please Help me I am in Urgent need of help right now. The Cash Stores I borrowed money from went into my bank account and I am in the negative. I am so scared now. I have a consumers proposal through my Trustees. Which means they do get their money back but slowly. Now I am worried they will...
Replies
6
Views
55
Please pray for my mother, ###, 87 years old, who is not having appetite lately and thus weak in health. Pray for God's favor and healing on her body (rashes and touch of flu) and grant her appetite to eat to be strong, as my father (###), 87 too, is her caregiver (not strong too). Praise to...
Replies
9
Views
89
Back
Top Bottom