2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Thank u to all who prayed for my left hand to be healed; made it successfully to MD yesterday; receiv'd a cortisone shot; PTL--I may not need surgery; will have to go back in 6 wks for f/u. PLS PLS pray that the cortisone shot will be enough; I really don't want surgery!! Thanks too for all of...
Replies
10
Views
27
Please pray for me, I need a God fearing husband, a blessed married and a happy home in Jesus name. Pray for me that I got a husband a good man.
Replies
11
Views
44
Thank you for your prayers and let's continue to pray for all of us; Almighty God thank You for healing my mom, my son and me, thank You that You are healing everyone. Thank You for blessing our homes, jobs, income and multiplying to share Your wealth, and Thank You for surrounding us with...
Replies
11
Views
23
Please pray for my husband to be delivered from addictions. He drinks 1/2 gallon of wine a day....if he is home with no job, it can be 1 gallon. His grandfather was also a heavy wine drinker, as is also his father. So I understand this is a generational curse. My twin sister also married an...
Replies
9
Views
26
Lord Jesus, I ask you to please keep my son & I in your loving arms and care. Please continue to heal my health and my one & only kidney against diseases. So I can always be with my son (###yrs) he still needs me in his life I am all he has and he is all I have. I pray I can start being...
Replies
9
Views
15
Please pray for my neighbour who is afflicted with cancer.. His name is ###.
Replies
11
Views
28
Need prayers of healing for my family. Also, I've had an itchy rash all over my arms and legs since Thanksgiving. Has gotten worse. Please pray that it goes away. Thanks.
Replies
9
Views
17
My ### has disappeared for several hours. It is dark and I do not know where he is, and he had no phone on him; May he come back soon and safely! May God protect him and lead him back home!! Amen!
Replies
9
Views
122
my friends ### is having a lung biopsy on ###. Just want pray for good news and strength for them through this time
Replies
8
Views
14
May I send my CV and all certificates to prayer for it, I want Job
Replies
2
Views
11
Back
Top Bottom