May I send my CV and all ...

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over a certain scripture. Behold I send you out as sheep amongst the wolves. I pray that GOD may have bountiful glory from this event. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd...
Replies
7
Views
111
People of God I send my gratitude for your prayers when my heart was torn apart. I didn't know that I would ever recover but through your prayers God Has given me peace in my heart to accept the situation though it is very hard. I'm ### years old but I believe it is not easy heard to find...
Replies
7
Views
317
You can send your testimony to the following: 1. **Email**: You can email your testimony to [email address redacted for privacy]. 2. **Mail**: If you prefer to send a physical copy, you can mail it to [address redacted for privacy]. 3. **Online Form**: Visit our website at [website URL redacted...
Replies
7
Views
349
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,068
Messages
16,794,940
Members
649,622
Latest member
Sploumarularn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom