These are prayer requests from the year 2017.

bless all this 2018 father answer all prayers and request asap in jesus name amen
Replies
Views
Lord, heal my children & me from trauma & my skin all over. Thank YouIJNA.
Replies
Views
Jesus, heal, protect & guide my loved ones & me today - Help us trust! Guard our hearts, spirits, bodies & souls. Thank You,IJNA.
Replies
Views
Lord, Please restore my broken relationship with Joseph Sr. Lord, help me and Joseph Sr. reconnect hearts, minds, and souls in a mighty way in such a way that we may be blessed to spend the rest of our lives together. Lord, I know you know how hard it is for me raising a special needs child on...
Replies
Views
Lord, guard my children & friends driving in this ice/snow. Heal, guard hearts, bodies, souls & vehicles. Guard all on their paths! Thank YouIJNA
Replies
Views
God, I hope and pray all has A Happy New Year, and we are all ready to recieve the blessings you offer to us, and we are all ready to give to help other's. Yahweh, I pray for wisdom, truth, understanding, love, light, sleep, peace and knowledge. Yahweh, I pray to lose some weight. Yahweh, I pray...
Replies
Views
GOD THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. GOD I LOVE YOU. SORRY GOD I WAS BLAMING YOU OF MY BAD CONDITION BUT I WAS FORGOT THAT YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING. YOU CHOSSE GOOD LIFE FOR ME THATS WHY I AM SUFFERING FROM BAD TIME.GOD PLEASE ARRANGE GOOD JOB FOR ME THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO FEED MYSELF.GOD I. AM ALONE NOW...
Replies
Views
Dear God, please fill me up and help me have long forearms. Please fill my physical body, mental body, spiritual body, emotional body up. I pray for all those who isn't happy with them self please help them and give them what they want. Amen
Replies
Views
job
i am not able to memorize maths tricks and g k please help me and do the prayer for me. thank you  i am not able to memorize study
Replies
Views
my bf stay away for state and we are planned for meet in new yr plz pray for that we meet each other.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom