These are prayer requests from the year 2017.

Happy New Years and many Blessings Prayer Partners....
Replies
Views
I just pray that all people who are on prayer request have a bless bless new year. I pray that Father God bless and keep you all may he cause his face to shine upon you always may he bless you with peace happiness joy and love. I just pray that you all are highly favored and bless of the Lord...
Replies
Views
Dear God, I pray that S makes wise choices and feels conviction that he isn't spending New Years with the family. In Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
Views
Let us pray, the Lord to organize situations, help me and give me wisdom in order to be able I to get financially rich, for God's glory ! I only believe in Jesus and only He is my hope! Let us pray for the mercy of God, building, the way out and the blessing, of every area of my life! Thank you...
Replies
Views
My Lord, I pray Lord, that this year, I will no longer be sick, but will be healthy. I pray, I will be able to return to school very soon. In Jesus, name. Amen. My Lord, I pray that you will not leave me comfortless, but will send and baptize me in the Holy Spirit. I pray Lord,John 14:15-18 be...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my husband Tom to love his wife and kids.  Please pray for all the devils work on from him to go away and to stop making debt and fights at home. Please ask God to give him wisdom to handle money and cunning people that leading him to keep making big debt. Please pray that all...
Replies
Views
Jesus please let my husband's co-worker be ok he is waiting for the train in the cold.  Please let it come soon and him get home safely. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus, I believe YOU victories on the cross these my weaknesses and problems  - lust, masturbation, immature fall in love, immature soul ties, eyeing women the wrong way and all the other delights and seduce with women! Jesus Christ, I pray that this victory, which YOU won over these my...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom