2015

These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

I've been living with no income almost 4 yrs, can't qualify for nothing, I've had two hip implants and a knee surgery so I can't just walk into a job and apply cause I can't stand around or walk all day, can't get SSI or even welfare money cause of no kids and if I apply for jobs I can do I get...
Replies
11
Views
255
This pain is too great. I cannot breathe. How to live now?
Replies
15
Views
336
please pray for ###. this has not ben a very good Christmas at all. ### am so depressed over that and hurt. please pray for ###. this should not happen. but it has.
Replies
8
Views
206
Please pray for ### for healing back and legs.
Replies
10
Views
232
Thank you Jesus for life through the good and the bad. Lord I lay my life, my wife and our children at your thrown of mercy. Pick us up and be strong in us to go and do of your good pleasure. Cover us with your hedge of protection and restore us unto you. Deliver us, bless us and keep us...
Replies
6
Views
196
Please pray for my husband ###. I love my husband and I don't want a divorce. Please pray that God will restore my marriage and family and heal my family.
Replies
8
Views
194
Lord please let my daughter write me back and explain what her mysterious message means and why she isn't coming over today for Christmas. I am heartbroken...if it is because I didn't buy her enough good presents, I can't help it and I would think I raised her better than to be that shallow. I...
Replies
9
Views
234
Please pray that God will touch my husband's heart. It's become so cold towards me. My marriage is dying. My husband is having an affair. Ugh, this is the worst Christmas ever. Please pray for my family. Please
Replies
8
Views
201
Lord, I pray in Jesus name that ### will encounter You in a deep and powerful way quickly, that he would know You and trust You with his whole life in Jesus name, amen
Replies
10
Views
264
Pray for my ### year old. He's experiencing high fevers and headaches and is in need of prayer. This has been a very complicated month for me and my family so pray that we all remain strong in faith.
Replies
10
Views
258
Back
Top Bottom