2015

These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

I may have to drive through snow and freezing rain tomorrow. Please pray that the weather will move more quickly and that the highways will not be bad in Jesus name, amen.
Replies
8
Views
158
Tomorrow very early I have to be at a prayer meeting! Pray that I hear the alarm, wake up on time and go to a prayer meeting without being late! Pray that the Lord strongly - to instill, inspire and encourage God's prayer warriors of the congregation to pray for me, my needs and my ministry! I...
Replies
2
Views
134
Please pray the God will lead me, as I start my non for profit organization helping sexual assault victims. I pray for the finances and support to get non for profit status and begin to follow my calling in his name.
Replies
7
Views
132
Have mercy on ###, restore her unto you, save her. Take away her desire to be apart from you and her husband. Bless your mighty hedge to grow around her, make her return unto you, her husband and her children. Forgive our sins. Help me be silent unto ### trusting only in you. Remove anything in...
Replies
7
Views
152
Father in Heaven, Your Name be Honored, Your Kingdom Come, Your Will be Done, on earth as in heaven. Give us daily bread, forgive our debts, forgive our debtors, keep us from sin and evil. I ask this for my family, myself and for whomever agrees and their entire family, in Jesus Name.
Replies
8
Views
145
Strengthen my daughter ### in all areas Lord, protect her from all evil and make her path straight in Jesus name I ask in complete faith knowing you are a good God that loves her Amen Amen
Replies
7
Views
279
I thank you so much for creating this blog. I was blindsided by my husband who insisted for 22 years that he was happy and acted that way even in the days leading to him leaving. I know that the devil has him imprisoned and I have not stopped praying for his rescue and a restoration of our...
Replies
6
Views
166
Hi there: Thanks for praying. I have been suicidal because children I raised alone without family support to love the Lord with all their heart, soul and mind have totally rejected me even though I have been homeless. They are rich and want nothing to do with me. Today I wrote them and asked...
Replies
7
Views
183
Please pray for me that God Almighty blesses me with the right life partner. I have been praying for a partner for years and still haven't received. I am getting old and slowly getting depressed because of the same. All my friends have their own families and really just find it so awkward to be...
Replies
6
Views
153
Please pray for safe travel for my ###, thank you
Replies
7
Views
117
Back
Top Bottom