These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Father heal her sexual brokeness. Don't let her to brike herself anymore whit anyone Father. Open her eyes to see sex amd sexuality in the ligth you want Give her wisdom to see any harmfull persons around her and hem to be seen help her to stop drinking also. Give me wisdom whir her Lord so I...
Replies
Views
Father thank you for creating her and giving her the talents she has. Give her courage to use them. Give me wisdom, courage and skill to get closer to her and help me to achieve her compelete trust. Help her to trust in me and fortify the connection we already have. Lead us and guide us so we...
Replies
Views
Father help her. Release her from alcohol once and for all for she wants to be free. Ler her find more friends in faith, more friends who don't drink. Open her eyes Lord and let her see, in the name of Jesus I command the shading veil to be removed from her eyes. Open her ears to hear her own...
Replies
Views
Speak to her heart Father. Let her feel good about the idea of us getting closer. Give her courage to trust me Father. Open her eyes and open her ears to hear her own words. Give me wisdom and patience whit her so I could gain her trust. Give her courage to open her heart for me. And indeed let...
Replies
Views
Father open her eyes and change her heart. Let her see and feel that we could be more than friends. Let her to receive the love I want to give to her. Let her feel good about the idea of us getting closer. Help me to show my love by deeds. Change her heart Father for you can, (Proverbs 21:1). In...
Replies
Views
Father release her from all that is not from you. Release her from all that is old. Show her that you Father have something much better ready for her, something much better than her old life. (Jeremiah 29:11). Fill her whit you holy ghost. In the name of Jesus I pray, amen.
Replies
Views
Father let my words move something in her heart. Let her feel good about the idea of us getting closer. Please release her from all that is not from you. In the name of Jesus I pray, amen.
Replies
Views
Father direct her heart. (Proverbs 21:1) Open her eyes to see and speak to her heart. Heal her broken wiev of sexuality and sex, show her that your wine is much more better than devil's wine can never be. In the name of Jesus I comand the spirit of jezebel to leave her life. In the name of Jesus...
Replies
Views
Father awaken the hunger for your word in her heart. Awaken a hunger for you in her heart. Make her to want you more Jesus. In the name of Jesus, I pray amen.
Replies
Views
Sad
Lord I thougt 2015 was going to star positive but only heartache. Lord please let good happen. Let good come today . What I prayed for didn't happen but I hope good happens. Please lay me on her heart mind soul and thoughts. Please let her remember me think good of me let others Sepak good of...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom