2015

These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

My wish for everyone to have a bless and safe New Year. ###
Replies
5
Views
139
I had a miscarriage early this year. I've been trying to conceive since then. I'm longing for a baby. Please pray for me to be blessed with a child. In Jesus' precious name, I pray. Amen!
Replies
6
Views
157
Please pray for my brother who has been diagnosed with Stage four Cancer his name is ### please stand in agreement that the lord would heal him of this disease ###.
Replies
5
Views
172
Hello! My prayer request isn't for myself but for everyone!!! I pray that 2016 brings peace, prosperity, and happiness. I pray for the betterment of this country and the world. I pray for our leaders and for those who think so little of life that they feel they have the right to play God, and I...
Replies
4
Views
141
Dear Brothers and Sisters, could you please uplift my unspoken prayer request, regarding the area in which I mostly need to hear from God, and see Him come through in our favor! Many Thanks and blessings to you all!
Replies
8
Views
212
Anyone have any advice? My wife leaves me for months at a time not worrying about her or our bills or helping me. I believe I'm being led not to pay her credit card bills or her phone bill. Am I enabling her if I just pay her bills? I am just counting on the Lord for her to return to Him & I...
Replies
3
Views
168
HI, can I ask for a request here for unforgiveness. I have a problem because I've been hurt so many times. Please pray Jesus remove spirit of unforgiveness and would take away all fear, with His kind hand.
Replies
5
Views
129
May God grant me some needed work. May the contacts who were supposed to phone me, do so today! Thanking God in advance, in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
164
Please pray for work to go well; may everyone be cooperative, enthusiastic and motivated. May thanks for your needed prayers. May God help me in this end of year and to start the New Year positively. May He bless you greatly. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
128
Please pray for my upcoming exams. I need guidance on time planning and studying.
Replies
5
Views
152
Back
Top Bottom