These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Please pray for my friend's brother, Tom. His prognosis has gotten worse and family doesn't think he will make it to his birthday January 13th. Praying for complete healing in Jesus Name!
Replies
Views
Father, I pray two silent requests. Thank You in advance, Your will & timing. Increase my faith, Lord and I pray they're soon. God bless 7 thank YOU for praying these w me, in Jesus' Name Amen
Replies
Views
I speak life to my beauty it's healed now no more wrinkles on my chest. My hair healed beautifully done free or cheap. My skin done beautifully free or cheap. My legs look beautiful toned body  my knees even look good. My skin healed beautiful I have extreme favor with the husband God has...
Replies
Views
Father God,  I pray that this be the year after six long years of heartache, that it is the year Z will forgive me and both him and myself will have complete healing both mentally and emotionally of what i had done. Let this be the year My Lord. I pray to you.  Most merciful God, Whose eyes...
Replies
Views
Please pray for special blessings and miracles in 2016 for all the prayer warriors, who faithfully pray for the prayer requests posted on this website. In Jesus Christ's Name I pray. Amen
Replies
Views
Thank you for 2015, the ups and the downs. So much has changed in one year for me personally. I pray for health, safety, joy and prosperity for this world.  So many of us are lost and need to hear and learn of God's word. We need to share Him with others and touch those around us.  I pray we all...
Replies
Views
hope my girlfriend learns a lesson for leaving me for another guy, hope she taste life in a bitter way and her relationship never has a fall, I hate her for cheating on me...she is with another guy now and is she lies to me..hope life teaches her a lesson..she lost a bestfriend that was me..i...
Replies
Views
I pray that everyone seeking your face and needing your help right now prayers will be answered . You said in your will were 2 and 3 are gathered in agreement that your will shall be done. I plead the blood over every ones request right now and may miracles and blessings happen right now as we...
Replies
Views
Father God, I pray this prayer over, myself, Z, our daughter and every family member that we may have for the New Year of 2016. O God, You are the preserver of men, and the keeper of our lives. We commit ourselves to Your perfect care on the journey that awaits us. We pray for a safe and...
Replies
Views
please pray that my sex life in 2016 is awesome and full of opportunities please protect me from getting into problems and help me with great ideas to grow in my life make me a better person help me grow financially and help me travel abroad i want my girlfriend back in my life i miss her alot...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom