These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

Praying to have a blessed new year in 2015. Also praying for healing among me and my daughter physically and spiritually. I am also praying to conceive a baby this year. In Jesus name amen.
Replies
Views
Praying to have a blessed new year in 2015. Also praying for healing among me and my daughter physically and spiritually. I am also praying to conceive a baby this year. In Jesus name amen.
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Please pray my oldest Son finds a way to forgive me abd allow me to be his Mom..help him know I have always loved him..pray he finds understanding and is somehoq able to know my truth..I ask he feels this love I have for himhelp my Son.know he is greatly loved and missed..please give him the...
Replies
Views
This person is bragging on how he found $300.00 dollar in parking lot of K mart . He is a preacher so he says and last year was in comma for months and was not to live and year gone by and is alive and doing well . so why not do right thing and report it all over certain amount of money found in...
Replies
Views
I have been trying all day to figure out how to update info that the site requested me to do Thank God i finally got it figure out i was so afraid this change would mess me up and i would loose all i have had for years on here . God Bless
Replies
Views
He is angry sad and hurt he says and hes coming after me I pray for god to intervene I deserve my saftey and life for my baby and I. Amen
Replies
Views
The Lord can turn men's hearts any direction he chooses (Proverbs 21:1) take away Mike's hardened heart & replace it with a new heart of flesh (Ezekiel 11:19). Almighty Father, bring healing to the relationships/marriages of all who seek you with all of their hearts. Be near to Mike and me show...
Replies
Views
Jesus let next week be ok please help me rest and relax deliver me from fear anxiety and hopelessness bring some joy back in my husband's and my life please in Jesus Name amen thank You Lord
Replies
Views
I pray the blood of Jesus..we rebuke drunk drivers on the road and the blood of Jesus over stray bullets .lLord don't even let people shoot their guns celebrating the New Year
Replies
Views
Top Bottom