These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

I pray salvation for Emre, "B", Tina & Sean. Lord, knock loudly on their hearts tonight. In Jesus name, I pray amen.
Replies
Views
happy new year 2015 blessing to all in every area of everybody's life be glorified today and everyday thank you honor and glory is yours father always it is a new year clean slate thank you final it all out my prayers done final and delivered my intentions final and done and delivered and a...
Replies
Views
God, protect my children tonight - hearts, souls and bodies. Holy Spirit, welcome wherever they are. Lead them, friends and many others to a personal relationship with the Lord. IJNA
Replies
Views
Lord please intervene. I need faith and hope right now like I need air. There is so much going on I don't know what to do. Lord I feel You with me at times, I want to feel like that all of the time. Lord I pray my letter changes our lives for the best.
Replies
Views
as of 2015 i steve unash give you god my father complete control over my whole life it is yours do with me what you want thank you steve
Replies
Views
Holy Spirit, I pray my family walks with you. We have much anger....hurt & sadness under it. Comfort, guide & draw us closer to Jesus. Jesus, give us new hearts. Renew our minds. Deliver us from physical wounds from all evil, addictions & generational strongholds. IJNA
Replies
Views
New year 2015 not a good start. Created enough trouble. Please pray for me and my friends that we don't get into more trouble and to give us peace.. In Jesus name, Amen
Replies
Views
in darkness and under attack please pray
Replies
Views
I pray that God can guide and bless us with a good new year with many Blessings.
Replies
Views
I have an unspoken prayer request. Thanks
Replies
Views
Top Bottom