These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

May The Lord bless all of us abundantly. Many blessings
Replies
Views
Please pray that I become very successful this year. That Jessica and I have a stronger relationship after therapy and that we marry each other under God's Light. God Bless!
Replies
Views
Please bring JMAF and I back together. Lord , work a miracle in this please.I believe that You are bigger than any situation or obstacle ,Lord.Please Hear this prayer
Replies
Views
Lord , please let 2014 be a year of success, love and opportunities. Please let my prayers be answered this year. Help me Jesus to overcome any and all obstacles that may present itself this year. I need your grace this year Lord., I kneel before you seeking for your mercy and favour. Grant...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me to get a better job
Replies
Views
Father i do thank you for everything that you have given me in this life. To me you have been a loving father, a close friend, a companion and most importantly the great, awesome I Am. Father by all means I ask for forgiveness over all the sins i have committed through words,acts, thoughts and...
Replies
Views
Lord I thank you for the new year and all your blessings. Please Lord provide me with a job so that I can start earning income and meet my obligations. Please Lord bring me out of unemployment because it is your will for me to work. My family is struggling and we need a miraculous intervention...
Replies
Views
I have a whole lot going wrong in my life right now, I am having trouble dealing with it all. Please Lord, help me...my health is deterioratibng and my relationships are suffering due to stress of it all. I need Him to help me through to the other side. Please lift me in your prayers..
Replies
Views
Sweet Jesus please give miracle healing to my husband from interstitial lung disease, it is so hard to watch him suffer, please Lord help it is breaking my heart and am so exhausted from this illness, he is only in his 40s and deserves a better life than this. In Jesus Name amen.
Replies
Views
I pray to our most holy Father in Heaven for peace on Earth, goodwill toward men in the new year.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom