These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

Please pray for my wife who wants a divorce Lord please stop this, step in and fight for me, heal my wife from the enemies lies and traps. Embrace her and show her your love. Have mercy on her, bless her and reveal your face to her. Cover her in your precious blood. Heal her mentally...
Replies
Views
Thank U Lord for the gift of life.help me working.let me see ur hand in all aspects of my life.Amen.i ask that You rescue,comfort and strengthen e ppl on this site.in Jesus name i pray
Replies
Views
Please heal my mind/body and cast out every demon in Jesus' name - please let them never return. Thank you that you're willing to heal us, and that the spirits submit to us.
Replies
Views
Please pray for Binney, Max, and Erik. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
Views
Father, let this year be good to me.Forgive my past sins and do good through me. In Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
Views
Please stand with my husband and I as we seriously need to sell this property and move on as this will help our financial situation..Our cars are getting worse as well as the house is falling down around us.. The buyer who showed interest has seemed to have pulled out.. We urgently need to get...
Replies
Views
Please continue to pray for my daughter Monique as she is in Myanmar with a badly sprained knee and a serious chest infection.. Need prayer for her and the whole team as the enemy is really attacking them.. Half have tonsillitis others have bad coughs and chest infections.. They are there to do...
Replies
Views
God and Jesus, new year and new hope that I (robin) pray that I get my family and marriage back to Jason and that we are reunited as a family with our 2 sons. God, please guide Jason and I back to each other to spend the rest of our lives together and thank you for your blessings, amen.
Replies
Views
Prayer for protection from all kinds of evil throughout the year 2014, Protection from evil plans from enemies, protection from evil schemes from the devil and from enemies. Protection and preservation of our flesh or physical bodies and souls from all evil schemes from enemies and from the...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone please pray for me because i feel like im going to puke and i hate pukeing it feels like pain and sickness i cant explain it please pray that the sickness goes away
Replies
Views
Top Bottom