2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
More than ever, I want to give thanks to the Lord for Who He is and for His goodness. I join you all in giving thanks to Him this Thanksgiving!! God bless you all on this site.
Replies
5
Views
56
  • Locked
They make messes on purpose because they know I can't stand living in filth. Or my baby in filth. They make fun of us and still. Try to steal time with my baby. To influence her in bad ways. My daughter is already beginning to say f*** and sh**. I know God has placed us here but how long must we...
Replies
3
Views
57
  • Locked
I beg you, pray for ###! Let us pray the Lord to deliver ### from loneliness. Let us pray, the Lord to perform a miracle, so ### and ### to be loved, desired and attractive man. Only a miracle can help! Let us pray the Lord to do something very powerful, durable and real in respect of this...
Replies
5
Views
55
  • Locked
Let us pray our gracious Lord Jesus Christ to create situations and to guide me, so to find a girl that is me. Let us pray the Lord to build me to have the motivation and to do the right steps in my personal life. Let us pray the Lord to build me to be a very wise and sensible to defy false...
Replies
3
Views
47
  • Locked
I just wanted to give thanksgiving to the Lord Almighty and to Jesus for all things—big and small. I am so grateful for everything, even the smallest of things. Thank you, Lord, for giving me the smallest amount of faith that allowed me to accept your pardon—the gift of your Son, and His...
Replies
5
Views
58
  • Locked
Dear brothers and sisters, let us pray the Lord to send in my life girl really strong will love me and understand me. Let us all together to pray, the Lord for ever stop the pain, disappointment and suffering in my personal life. Let us pray for success, prosperity and blessing in my personal...
Replies
3
Views
48
  • Locked
I'm at the doctor's office. Please, pray the rectal examination doesn't hurt. Pray it's not cancer on the colon. Thank you all.
Replies
8
Views
84
  • Locked
Lord bless my mum (###) who is doing everything for her family. She blessed me today with some money. Lord pour out your grace and love over her and give her new strength and joy and all she needs.
Replies
5
Views
79
  • Locked
That my baby will be well soon so we can keep moving. This environment is not good for her. Please Lord God please
Replies
5
Views
66
  • Locked
Please pray for me as I have had the worst cold and cough that I've ever had. I had it three weeks ago, then it came back, and have been struggling to be rid of it this past week. In the name of Jesus, I pray for complete healing. Also, please pray for me and my family as we enter another...
Replies
4
Views
67
Back
Top Bottom