2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
May I please request your valuable prayers for ### and for ###, for blessings, healing and guidance. Many Thanks.
Replies
5
Views
49
  • Locked
Dear, God Almighty I pray that I am the only discipline, justness replies, integrity, truth, necessity, pleasure, wisdom, authority, law, sanity priority, doctrines, prayer, and Ultimate God I'll ever need. I pray I am one of a true kind. In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
3
Views
60
  • Locked
Please pray that my future husband realizes how much he needs God, and may he miss me to the point of expressing his feelings more openly and spontaneously. May our relationship be fully restored and strengthened. Thanks very much for your prayers. May the Lord greatly bless you. Praying for...
Replies
5
Views
69
  • Locked
Please pray for angels to be released to war against any spirit assigned to block my prayers from being answered Daniel 10:12-13 x7x7x7
Replies
3
Views
92
  • Locked
Please pray for good tolerance of medicine. I have felt dizzy because of medication interaction. May God restore my balance and tolerance.
Replies
5
Views
51
  • Locked
Please pray for my healing and breakthrough; my pain is similar to ###'s and ###'s in the Bible, before they gave birth. Please pray that God will come through for me as well by granting me a healthy child after the one I miscarried several years ago. God is able; He has not changed and there is...
Replies
6
Views
59
  • Locked
But ### also killed ###. Amen
Replies
2
Views
48
  • Locked
We speak and declare into existence 100 fold Because of your mercy, Lord I am not consumed. Your COMPASSIONS never fail. They are new every morning, great is your faithfulness Lam.3:22-23 x7x7x7 Lord, you are my sun and shield. You give me grace and glory and will withhold no good thing from me...
Replies
2
Views
51
  • Locked
Father, You know how dearly I would like to hear from ### this Thanksgiving! May ### more receptive so as to deign to acknowledge receipt of my message, and reply quickly!
Replies
5
Views
25
  • Locked
Lord, bring ### home, let this separation come to an end!
Replies
4
Views
47
Back
Top Bottom