2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Pray that I am strong enough to make a work decision tomorrow and that I follow God's will. Pray that I can correct my mistakes. Amen
Replies
5
Views
45
  • Locked
Please say a prayer for my ### who has cataract in his eyes. May God help him.
Replies
6
Views
54
  • Locked
Praying for strength from the Lord during this time of stress and uncertainty. I am in the last phase of my PhD and I request your prayers so that I complete it on time. The stress is overwhelming me. Please pray for my husband who is seeking a new job. We only have ### months before his current...
Replies
7
Views
54
  • Locked
Father u said in your word, the angel of the Lord encamps around those that fear him and he delivers them. This day, i am set free, i proclaim my liberty from all demonic oppression. Father i thank you that u are angels are round about me and protecting me. Let your blessings flow, till it...
Replies
3
Views
147
  • Locked
Please say a prayer for my daughter and son-in-law and the ### Grandchildren, it seems that they are coming down with the flu, thank you, and may God bless you!
Replies
6
Views
48
  • Locked
Our Father, which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, As it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, As we forgive them that trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from...
Replies
5
Views
31
  • Locked
I just found out I'm almost six weeks pregnant with my third child and I'm praying to have a healthy pregnancy and I've had two miscarriages before my youngest. I'm praying to have a healthy baby amen.
Replies
8
Views
89
  • Locked
Please pray for me as my ### got nasty and starts to criticize and put me down out of nowhere. Please pray to soften his heart and not see me in this negative light. Bring peace to our household.
Replies
6
Views
59
  • Locked
I am praying that God will do a work only He can do with ###. My brothers and sisters in Christ, pray with me and call ###'s name up to Our Lord and Savior right now. In Jesus Name! Amen!
Replies
6
Views
91
  • Locked
that God bless me to be continually filled with his holy ghost and the fruits of his spirit and bless me to be blessing to others and for my ### to be blessed with his salvation and blessings in their lives too to meet all their needs and our ### too and that God send Christian ### into our...
Replies
5
Views
35
Back
Top Bottom