2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Dear brothers and sisters, I am very grateful to God and to you, because in difficult times you always support me and love me with the love of God. I have many great pain and anxiety, because I and my family are experiencing financial crisis and great need. Furniture crumble, my mother has very...
Replies
5
Views
63
  • Locked
Dear God, thank you so much for your dear children who love to sing songs of praise and honor to your holy name. Please Jesus, help this person to find the right church to worship you in Spirit and in truth. We love You so much and want to honor you and glorify your name through songs that will...
Replies
6
Views
45
  • Locked
I am the head not the tail Deut.28:13 I shall decree a thing and It shall be established in my life Job22:28 I have favor with God and with Man Luke 2:52 No one has an arm like Lord full of power and might Job 40:9 Bless me and surround with favor like a shield Ps.5:12 release the sword of The...
Replies
5
Views
54
  • Locked
God I Come To You In Need Of A Blessing. God Im In Desperate Need Of A Job.... Im Struggling Financially, I Cant Pay My Bills And Its Causing Me To Burden Others.... I Need Strength To Get Through This Tough Time Because Sometimes I Can Become Weak God... God I Ask That You Help Me Keep My Faith...
Replies
8
Views
69
S
  • Locked
Lord in your mercy, please hear my prayer, Lord I pray that you bring my boyfriend (###) and I (###) back together again. Lord please restore our broken relationship and grant that we may be happy for a long time to come. Lord please let our love for one another grow stronger each day and please...
Replies
4
Views
32
  • Locked
Father, watch over my ### as she travels today. I pray that you will be with her; I pray that you will heal her body, mind and spirit. I pray you will restore our marriage and renew our love for one another. I thank you for your love, compassion, mercy, and forgiveness. In Jesus name I pray. AMEN.
Replies
7
Views
146
  • Locked
please pray for my daughter ### who is in a very bad relationship. she was recently divorced and is looking for love..he drinks and takes a lot of prescription drugs. my grand daughter ### is there also . please pray for both of them ..please God take away this devil wolf who has blown in her...
Replies
8
Views
100
  • Locked
Crown Him with many crowns The Lamb upon His throne. Awake my soul and sing. Of Him who died for me. We just thank you Lord Jesus for giving us such a wonderful service in our church where Jesus spoke clearly to our hearts and souls. I will make all fishers of men and women. When He...
Replies
5
Views
48
  • Locked
Please God show me favor with my supervisors.
Replies
7
Views
39
  • Locked
Dear father, be with me. IN JESUS NAME (AMEN)
Replies
8
Views
44
Back
Top Bottom