Please God show me favor with my supervisors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So I believe my manager is not paying me the correct amount of money on my paychecks. I worked 50 hours or more last week and she didn't pay me for the overtime I worked hard for. Even when I ask her to send my check stubs she doesn't do it so something is not right. I want the Lord to convict...
Replies
8
Views
201
I pray for God's favor in the games I've placed today, it's really important that I win the money because of the errors ### made. In Jesus' name.
Replies
5
Views
300
"Dear God, I'm struggling with debt of ### to ### and ### to ###. Please grant me wisdom, discipline, and provision to overcome this burden. Help me find a way to manage my finances and make payments. Strengthen my faith and trust in You. Amen"
Replies
7
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,582
Messages
16,789,938
Members
649,151
Latest member
Kroylinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom