2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Hillsong United-Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) Lyric Video and Same God (If He Did It Before) - ### and "Awesome" ### with Lyrics Check those out youtube if you guys want. Sry want to make that straight.
Replies
3
Views
67
  • Locked
There is a committee of demons inside of her. In Jesus name I rebuke these demons and cast them out and bind them. Do not return to her and leave any of my loved ones alone. Jesus protect her and anyone I or You love and care for from them in Jesus name throw them away and hold them down with...
Replies
3
Views
93
  • Locked
Hillsong United-Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) Lyric Video and Same God (If He Did It Before) - ### and "Awesome" ### with Lyrics Check those out youtube if you guys want.
Replies
2
Views
90
  • Locked
In the Wonderful name of Jesus I ask for God to produce enlightenment in the friend on my heart and reveal a true picture of Christ. My beloved God to lift the veil from this unbelievers' spiritual eyes. Eph. 1:17-18 I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may...
Replies
3
Views
53
  • Locked
Father help them all take away their debt, their negativity, complaining, fear, anxiety, depression. I speak death to it. Open doors wide for them to be blessed and happy, joyful today, jobs, breakthroughs, health and wealth, miracles of deliverance. They are the head, not the tail. Deut.28:13...
Replies
2
Views
54
  • Locked
I was just told I did not get the job so I'm really looking for a miracle to make the rent this week. It's $### a week. Please pray that I don't end up on the street. I pray that I would find out why I did not get the job because he was very positive and said he would call me back this week.
Replies
7
Views
52
  • Locked
Lord I thank you for waking me up and helping me to get through this day serving you. In Jesus name, amen. It is about you God and not me.
Replies
5
Views
39
  • Locked
UPDATE- Please continue to pray for ### and her 8 yr old son as they battle lawyers, school district and courts. Pray that the school admits their part and agree to pay all of ###'s medical bills present and future. ### needs to buy a mobility vehicle to be able to carry the wheel chair that ###...
Replies
7
Views
259
  • Locked
I am hoping some of you will agree with me in prayer about my best friend ###. I pray for her health altogether and for her salvation and wisdom and PROTECTION from our Father over her and His great comfort to always be with her and His guidance for her and her strength. His DELIVERANCE for her...
Replies
4
Views
60
  • Locked
my mother is stricken with cancer and I just ask that someone please pray for ###. Thank you
Replies
7
Views
54
Back
Top Bottom