2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Finally!!! My father ### is coming home he will be discharged tomorrow from the hospital it's been over two months he will be home with family for the super bowl praise God. Thank you to all who have prayed for him during his tragic accident... #GodBless
Replies
4
Views
28
  • Locked
God said in the Bible I will not, I will not, I will not ever fail you.
Replies
2
Views
67
  • Locked
Pray to the lord to heal my left leg. Remove the growth and make me whole again. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen
Replies
5
Views
89
  • Locked
Please extra prayers needed to help, uplift and rescue ### from the pit of despair and reconstruct his whole life, as well as for guidance for ### and for ###. May God bless you greatly in return.
Replies
3
Views
114
  • Locked
God said in the Bible I will not, I will not, I will not ever fail you.
Replies
3
Views
36
?
  • Locked
God, Thank you for all of the blessings! I pray to prosper this year in 2014. I pray for my finances, and to just have extra money that can come in handy during all times of this year. I pray when we start remodeling our house the money will come easy and the material will come tough, strong and...
Replies
3
Views
34
  • Locked
need help praying for deliverance. regular sleep. need freedom from evil spirits ###
Replies
3
Views
42
  • Locked
pray the Lord takes ove rmy mind with his hope positivity and love. plea the blood of Jesus over it and over my fertility, and over ###
Replies
7
Views
48
K
  • Locked
Thank you for blessing me with two days at work that was pretty calm. Pray that the next two days are as good as the last. Pray that my wife feels better today, and that my kids are safe at school. God Bless.
Replies
5
Views
33
  • Locked
Praise the Lord! Pray the Lord gives ### that spiritual breakthrough he needs. Protect ### from all the sickness he has a compromised immunsystem. Pray the Lord watch over me, and guides me, and helps me in my time of need. IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
Replies
3
Views
35
Back
Top Bottom