God You Are Good

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
God, Thank you for all of the blessings! I pray to prosper this year in 2014. I pray for my finances, and to just have extra money that can come in handy during all times of this year. I pray when we start remodeling our house the money will come easy and the material will come tough, strong and cheap. I have a friend that has a farm, and he is going to sell me a baby bull, I pray we will be able to milk, feed and water it everyday, and the bull can grow to be very large around ### pounds, healthy. I also pray, in the Spring my husband and I can start us a vegetable/fruit garden and we take good care of it by watering it and weeding it so our garden will grow strong, healthy, so we can can the veggies for Autumn and Winter. God, I pray I can get my fruit trees planted this year in the Spring and they grow tall, strong, healthy and produce good fruits in the future. God, I pray for my children to quit being lazy and they do as I ask them. God, I pray for every ody to be happy, wise, caring, loving, giving. God, I need to find time to clean out my childrens closets, drawers to take clothes that don't fit them anymore to charity. God, I love you! God, I like you! In Jesus' name, I pray! Amen!

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I know You see me. I still believe You are good. Don't let me disappear, Please, don't pass me by Amen
Replies
11
Views
220
  • Article Article
Dear Lord, You are so good! Your love never ends and Your mercies are new every morning. Thank you for Your patience and kindness with us. Thank you for sending us Your son so that we can be healed from the curse of sin. You are more good to us than we could ever earn or deserve. You have...
Replies
0
Views
469
We enter Your gates with thanksgiving for ending the government shutdown, and into Your courts with praise for the leaders who endeavor to be honest and have their country's best interests in mind, Ps 100:4. We also thank You for those leaders You have allowed to be in power, Rom 13:1, and ask...
Replies
9
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,838
Messages
16,804,001
Members
650,340
Latest member
Ashairard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom