2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
I praise you God for every prayer warrior here I pray that you bless each person here I ask that you build a hedge of protection around all of us and our families I pray for peace understanding and guidance and that you grant every request here father according to your perfect will help us we...
Replies
7
Views
162
  • Locked
Asking for prayer for me to have more faith in God and trust in him with all my heart. We are going through some very hard times right now. And I know the only hope I really have is in the Lord. I know this but I let the devil get in my head and I start doubting the Lord's power in my life. I...
Replies
9
Views
55
  • Locked
i am extremely worried about this person. help him. i can't see him suffering like this. i know his pain i know his problems i can't bear this much pain. help us both. we both are fighting to forget one another. it hurts so much. even now he is crying i know that. i am suffering along with him...
Replies
6
Views
65
  • Locked
Please God touch my body and heal it from all infirmities. I cannot even hold a job right now and I am in a financial hard spot. I ask for help my father in healing and surviving life. Amen
Replies
9
Views
47
  • Locked
Please God touch my body and heal it from all infirmities. I cannot even hold a job right now and I am in a financial hard spot. I ask for help my father in healing and surviving life. Amen
Replies
7
Views
87
  • Locked
I am very depressed life isn't easy. I feel like turning back to alcohol. Where I wanna turn to I know I'm not supposed to. Life is rough and Lord it hurts! I just don't know what to do......
Replies
11
Views
89
  • Locked
Please pray with me that I will be released from a spiritual bondage that has a hold of me for over ### years. I'm believing that the power of God will break this ### that's been holding me back and leading me to pain and desperation. Time and again, God has given me signs indicating to this...
Replies
10
Views
182
  • Locked
I am at a crossroads and I am looking and praying for a clear sign from the Lord......a crystal clear sign. Unfortunately, sometimes I don't see the obvious and I need clear signs. I am asking for prayer in direction of where I should be in all aspects of my life. I am not sure if I should move...
Replies
10
Views
71
  • Locked
Please God I ask that you touch the heart of my friend's husband so that he realizes that he belongs with his wife. He has asked for a divorce and my friend has just been diagnosed with cancer and needs and loves her husband. Please heal all wounds between them and heal their marriage. Ty. Amen
Replies
11
Views
129
  • Locked
Please pray that I would have a great night sleep and be at peace and the enemy would flee our house right now in Jesus' name
Replies
9
Views
59
Back
Top Bottom