2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR WEALTH TO COME TO ME SOON IN JESUS NAME I CALL MONEY TO ME FROM THE NORTH EAST SOUTH WEST I PRAY FOR WEALTH AND THE BLESSING OF THE LORD JESUS TO OVERTAKE ME IN ALL AREAS OF MY LIFE NOW IN JESUS NAME SS
Replies
5
Views
38
  • Locked
I NEED BREAKTHROUGH IN THIS PLEASE SUPPORT ME IN PRAYER THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME PLEASE PRAY FOR ALL THE MAKE-UP COMPANIES IN BOOTS SUPERDRUG THE BOSY SHOP IN MY AREA TO PRODUCE NEW AMAZING UPLIFTING TRANSFORMING NEW FOUNDATIONS NEW TINTED MOISTURISERS NEW BB CREAMS WITH AMAZING RIGHT...
Replies
4
Views
48
  • Locked
PLEASE GOD HELP OUR FAMILY .. ITS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH PLEASE DEAR LORD FORGIVE ME FOR MY MISTAKES AND PLEASE LET US BE A FAMILY AGAIN.. I LOVE YOU GOD.. PLEASE IN JESUS NAME I PRAY CAN MY MOM SEE ### AND ### GET MARRIED ..PLEASE GOD YOU KNOW WHAT I NEED AND RIGHT NOW WITH ALL THIS GOING ON IM...
Replies
6
Views
35
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY WHOLE BODY AND HOME TO BE ALOT ALOT WARMER AND FOR COUNCIL TO PLEASE FIT NEW WINDOWS AND NEW GAS CENTRAL HEATING IN MY HOME SOON POSSIBLE PLEASE PRAY FOR ### NEED THIS DESPRATELY IN JESUS NAME
Replies
5
Views
42
  • Locked
"Now While Moses, Aaron and Hur stretched Moses' hands toward heaven, Joshua was Victorious in the Field of Battle. Thus Joshua overcame Amelek with the Sword" I ask for nearness to God in the presence of many peoples. A deep trust and an abiding confidence. I ask for the Holy Spirit of grace...
Replies
6
Views
83
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father God Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. I thank you for your loving kindness, your many blessings and your tender mercies. Please be with everyone who post prayers here and answer them according to our will. Please be with ### concerning this bullying. It seems to get better...
Replies
6
Views
42
  • Locked
Heavenly Father in the mighty name of your Son Jesus who was crucified for the sins of the world, I come to you broken asking for deliverance for me and my ### from all things that are not of you. From all forms of darkness, from every demonic attacks that they enemy has tried to against us...
Replies
6
Views
50
  • Locked
I have been face a lot of difficult challenges in my life since 5 years. You never really know what you have until you lose somebody that you love in your life. I have been facing a lot of new challenges since my wife passed away. I just pray that my family will for give me of all the hard times...
Replies
6
Views
39
  • Locked
O Lord Jesus Christ have mercy upon me. I always had a dream of working so that I can improve my financial situations and also help my ### in improving our financial situation. But due to one or the other reason I could not continue with my job. Lord, please help me to find a solution. God today...
Replies
4
Views
42
  • Locked
"Now While Moses, Aaron and Hur stretched Moses' hands toward heaven, Joshua was Victorious in the Field of Battle. Thus Joshua overcame Amelek with the Sword" I ask for nearness to God in the presence of many peoples. A deep trust and an abiding confidence. I ask for the Holy Spirit of grace...
Replies
3
Views
50
Back
Top Bottom