2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Let us pray our gracious Lord Jesus Christ to create situations and to guide me, so to find a girl that is me. Let us pray the Lord to build me to have the motivation to do the right steps in my personal life. Let us pray the Lord to build me to be a very wise and sensible to defy false feelings...
Replies
3
Views
35
  • Locked
GOD LORD JESUS, I am IN immediate need of a breakthrough. My life is flipped upside in every area. It seems the gates of Hell stand against me. I am weak and have no power. I officially let go and I lay it ALL at your feet. My husband has decided to leave you as well. Lord make his way hard so...
Replies
5
Views
38
  • Locked
Please pray that God every demon between ### and ### husband breaks This demon What's stand between ### and ### why ### can not meet that God makes the way clear. That there become breaktrue
Replies
5
Views
46
  • Locked
Please pray that God set me free of the generations. Fam ###/### and fam ###/### that God do a miracle.
Replies
5
Views
42
  • Locked
The bearing of false testimony is strictly prohibited by God, no matter how innovative we become! Any understanding of what God was saying to His children is greatly enhanced by a clear understanding of what it means to tell a lie. Bearing false testimony also carries with it the basic idea of...
Replies
8
Views
77
  • Locked
Lord I declare my husband's healing from lung illness according to Your Word, the precious Blood of Jesus, and His stripes, and I call forth the good report of his breathing tests on ###. Lord please also help my brother and I to make the right decisions about work next week. In Jesus Name amen...
Replies
8
Views
69
  • Locked
strength and healing for ### with renal cell carcinoma.
Replies
11
Views
87
  • Locked
please pray for us we wants blessing from Jesus
Replies
9
Views
49
  • Locked
Dear Lord Our Heavenly Father, I come to you with a prayer from me and my wife. Please Lord be with us and in our relationship. We are going through trials and we need your help Lord. We also pray Lord that you deal with this situation with ###'s work, that her leave is approved. Lord I ask...
Replies
4
Views
36
  • Locked
Jesus, this person is angry with me. I'm scared what they would do to me. This person is a hurt unsaved bully. They do not see what they did to me. Take off their blinders and save them. In Jesus Amen
Replies
8
Views
114
Back
Top Bottom