2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
We are blessed to be alive!
Replies
10
Views
200
  • Locked
Please pray that I be strong. I have faith that God will bring my husband home to me. Let the Lord mend his heart and his mind to realize the mistake he made and to have that woman that he's with separate from him. Lord I leave this in your hands. I want to enjoy my Thanksgiving with my family.
Replies
6
Views
76
  • Locked
Lord please give me a husband, let this year will be my wedding, thank You for Your answer, which is on the way, in Jesus name amen.
Replies
7
Views
73
  • Locked
Lord I need Your supernatural divine financial blessings in Jesus name please help!
Replies
4
Views
95
  • Locked
Lord bless me to live in ###, open all doors, give me all I need for this, in Jesus name amen.
Replies
4
Views
41
  • Locked
Lord heal my teeth by Your supernatural divine power in Jesus name amen.
Replies
4
Views
59
  • Locked
I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. Thank you for your blessings and prayers. God Bles
Replies
9
Views
188
  • Locked
Please pray for the Holy Spirit to overpower and overwhelm my fiancée ###. ###, me ###, and our relationship, and all our family, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, St. ### church in ###, ###, all our friends and all our neighbours, all my colleagues and...
Replies
6
Views
81
  • Locked
Please pray that ### will finish all the rest of the work in our house in ###, ### before this Christmas, that God will provide adequate time for ### to finish all the work without any extra cost. Please pray we will get favoured and richly blessed responses and communications from ### the...
Replies
5
Views
74
  • Locked
Lord you are our dayspring release more light and revelation into our lives. With this new morning let new mercy and favor be upon our lives in the name of Jesus. Let the God of justice arise with healing in his wings, and every area of our lives be healed, in the name of Jesus. Show forth your...
Replies
5
Views
69
Back
Top Bottom