2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Father please bless my life please Jesus
Replies
8
Views
94
  • Locked
Remove any assignments of hell tormentors now and flip what the enemy is using for bad for good right now.
Replies
5
Views
92
  • Locked
Lord, my ### needs immediate healing! ### also need your help financially and to feel your peace and love. ### are struggling so much! in Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
6
Views
82
  • Locked
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! May God Bless You All to have a safe and wonderful day. Let us all be thankful for this day! I am keeping everyone in my prayers and thank you all who have been praying for me and god bless my new friends on this site and everyone else as well! Thank you lord for the...
Replies
7
Views
102
  • Locked
Please pray joy peace and love in my life prayers answered
Replies
7
Views
81
  • Locked
I plead a case Isaiah 4:3:26 Micah 6:2 Move the mountains ### told me I'm being selfish Lord I'm so sad from all the hurt he caused me bring in your truth and either set me free the way he left me emotionally a long time ago and left with another woman and tells me I can find someone else if I...
Replies
4
Views
82
  • Locked
I plead a case Isaiah 4:3:26 Micah 6:2 Move the mountains ### told me I'm being selfish Lord I'm so sad from all the hurt he caused me bring in your truth and either set me free the way he left me emotionally a long time ago and left with another woman and tells me I can find someone else if I...
Replies
4
Views
58
  • Locked
Please pray. I am still looking for a teaching job.
Replies
10
Views
83
  • Locked
Psalm 107:1  O give thanks unto the Lord, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Enjoy a nice meal with your family and thank those who make your life better each and every day. >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvP6WX5VpjY
Replies
9
Views
89
  • Locked
The future husband that every woman would want and love would be one that love Jesus with all His heart. He must be involved in church programs and activities. Loving children and praying for them daily. Being a role model that Jesus would be proud of and being honest with himself and with...
Replies
6
Views
72
Back
Top Bottom