2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
God please do in me what “You” need to do and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
36
  • Locked
Thankyou Lord that you direct our lives xx
Replies
7
Views
76
  • Locked
I would like everyone to pray for me. There is a beautiful, sweet girl at my work that I like. I would really like to get to know her, and I feel like I want to have a relationship with her. I need everyone to pray for me. I don't really know anyone to date. I am just hoping and praying, like I...
Replies
6
Views
73
  • Locked
Please forgive me Lord for having sex at ### years old. Please come into my heart Lord Jesus and save me and I will be forever yours.
Replies
7
Views
67
  • Locked
Bind Mark 10:9 ### let no man come against what God has ordained in my marriage and any curse timed released curse operating in my bloodline no more Lord bring in as much light as it takes into and all consuming fire as it takes into the darkness bring me deliverance Daniel 6:27 ### once and for...
Replies
3
Views
151
  • Locked
Again, please keep in deep pray for my brother's family, they want to divorce. Twice in 3 weeks, they are Christians and lost their house and jobs by terrorists in ###.
Replies
5
Views
52
  • Locked
Thanks for praying for me. My mammogram came back ok.
Replies
8
Views
65
  • Locked
Bind Mark 10:9 X###x###x### let no man come against what God has ordained this verse to anyone coming against the marriage you have planned of me and the Husband you want me to have remove anyone not in God's will and all unhealthy unions soul ties evil soul ties ungodly unions thoughts patterns...
Replies
3
Views
94
  • Locked
Please pray for me to fall asleep more easily, to be set free from stress and healed of any emotional issue and skin disorder.
Replies
6
Views
125
  • Locked
Anyone on illegal drugs that is bad for my apartment complex evil people leave get evicted here and next door and people of God move in anyone God can. Raise up with great jobs miracles of deliverance Daniel 6:27 x7x7x7 we they can buy a house or rent that a bigger place get blessed in my...
Replies
3
Views
60
Back
Top Bottom