2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
O king and father sittin in your throne in Heaven, I thank you for blessing me without getting in trouble for talking to ###, tonight I pray to you to keep she and I safe and protected without pain and trouble. Tonight I pray to you to take away my flaws, problems, troubles, issues and bad...
Replies
4
Views
75
  • Locked
hey guys pray we get this ###
Replies
3
Views
108
  • Locked
Please pray for my son that he gets an issue resolved at his community college as soon as possible. He has gone to several people asking for help to resolve this issue and he keeps getting told they can't help him and sent to another person. He is frustrated but is he is hanging in there. Please...
Replies
4
Views
69
  • Locked
hey guys pray we get this ### https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQJitaBlBHs
Replies
3
Views
67
  • Locked
Lord I pray for sinners, unbelievers, unsaved people, people who are lost and hurting, and all people in the world. I lift them up to you right now Lord and I ask you to touch their hearts, forgive their sins, make them believers, save them, heal their hurts and pains, and bless them abundantly...
Replies
4
Views
101
  • Locked
Father Lord thank You for watching ### over her first two papers for her university final exams. Lord we continue to lift up & surrender ### in Your mighty hands on this day. Lord she's taking her last 2 papers for her finals exams today. bless her with Your presence & grace through this day...
Replies
3
Views
85
  • Locked
lord please send me a financial break through!!! Lord I've been struggling all my life let my kids have a nice Christmas....
Replies
5
Views
106
  • Locked
Lord I praise You and thank You for all the love in my life. I am blessed. I pray these things in Your name with all that I am
Replies
6
Views
60
  • Locked
A DAILY PRAYER Father, You said that if we acknowledge You in all our ways, You would direct our path. Father, I acknowledge You in all my ways concerning this day, and pray that you will direct my path in every situation. Father, I pray that You would bless me to prosper in You spiritually...
Replies
3
Views
64
  • Locked
PRAISING GOD FOR HIS PROTECTION Scripture Reading: PSALM 91 Because I dwell in the secret place of the Most High, I shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress, He is My God, in Him will I trust. He has delivered me from the snare of...
Replies
2
Views
75
Back
Top Bottom