2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Lord please help me through this pain, help me to forgive, comfort me please, I can't do it by myself, please help me in Jesus name.
Replies
5
Views
61
  • Locked
Lord please bless my relationship with ###, develop and help to understand each other, I like him very much, please, let he likes me too, in Jesus name amen.
Replies
2
Views
44
  • Locked
please pray for lost post office keys
Replies
8
Views
88
  • Locked
Prayer request for ###'s cravings for alcohol to stop.
Replies
7
Views
55
  • Locked
For my ###. He just got away with ambulance. Pray for him. Lord please help my ### and heal him. I know Jesus you can help. Please help! In the name of Jesus I pray, amen.
Replies
11
Views
93
  • Locked
Father I have had bronchitis for about three weeks. I have been on antibiotics and am still sick. Now I have sores all around my mouth and cannot eat comfortably. I pray for total healing and freedom of discomfort. Thank you Father for Your grace and mercy. Amen
Replies
13
Views
245
  • Locked
Lord, help calm my anxiety and trust in you more. I ask you God in the name of Jesus Christ amen.
Replies
13
Views
96
  • Locked
Because you have anointed me, I have faith and do not doubt that I can speak to any illness curse on my bloodline, curse it at the root and cause it to dry up and die as the fig tree. I also know that if I tell to this mountain of sickness and curses on my bloodline that is my way to move and be...
Replies
5
Views
49
  • Locked
Went to the surgeon, they took blood and gave him infection meds. If the bump doesn't go down they will remove it. Please keep praying that it goes away with the meds and no surgery will be involved. God bless
Replies
10
Views
80
  • Locked
Psalm 34:18- "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."Dear God, thank you for this day. Thank you for everything. Dear God I am sorry if my faith wavers. I am sorry if I easily lose hope. God, you care deeply for broken-hearted people. Please pray that...
Replies
6
Views
169
Back
Top Bottom