2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
I feel like my entire life is falling apart. Family seems to be going their separate ways, my wife and young son went to the west coast for a couple of months to visit and now she’s saying she doesn’t want to come back. I don’t understand how this could have happened. She says she still loves...
Replies
4
Views
61
  • Locked
I have extraordinary favor with God and with man Luke 2:52 x7x7x7 my sites, my bloodline, possessions, health, wealth, favor, prayers, home, children, car, job, schooling are covered with a hedge of protection wall of consuming fire that destroys the enemy when it comes near according to God's...
Replies
2
Views
44
  • Locked
NEED PEACE AND HEALING, GOD'S GRACE
Replies
4
Views
49
  • Locked
cast out any spirits of legion that maybe operating in my life and household. loose peace and the holy spirit to vacate our home
Replies
5
Views
57
  • Locked
PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR MY HAIR TO BE MIGHTLY INCREDIBLY THICKER FULLER STRONGER EVERY STAND AND LOTS LOTS MORE HAIR ON MY HEAD IN JESUS NAME QUICK FAST IN JESUS NAME
Replies
4
Views
49
  • Locked
Please Lord Jesus I Need Your Help In An Urgent Matter. Please Speak Peace To This Situation Jesus. In Jesus Name We Pray Amen.
Replies
7
Views
69
  • Locked
Put to death any poverty Jezebel curse on my bloodline reverse every curse sent my way into a blessing Galatians 3:12 x7x7x7 Hebrews 4:12 x7x7x7 quick and powerful John 10:10 x7x7x7 no more stealing killing destroying destruction bind these verses to my life right now according to God's will 100...
Replies
2
Views
105
  • Locked
I feel like my entire life is falling apart. Family seems to be going their separate ways, my wife and young son went to the west coast for a couple of months to visit and now she’s saying she doesn’t want to come back. I don’t understand how this could have happened. She says she still loves...
Replies
5
Views
54
  • Locked
Miracle I can remember all my pharmacy stuff and get a great daytime Job mon-fri better than ### According to God's will 100 fold with the blood of Jesus right now quick and powerful Hebrew 4:12 x7x7x7 all the way from the spiritual into the physical
Replies
3
Views
105
  • Locked
Miracle I can remember all my pharmacy stuff and get a great daytime Job mon-fri better than ### According to God's will 100 fold with the blood of Jesus right now quick and powerful Hebrew 4:12 x7x7x7 all the way from the spiritual into the physical
Replies
2
Views
120
Back
Top Bottom