2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Dear Friends, Please kneel down at the Lord's feet and ask God's favor to grant us the open door to establish a Bible School and children Home soon. It needs a huge amount of finances to accomplish these two works in ###. Pray that God would touch some Ministries or churches to support us for...
Replies
6
Views
93
  • Locked
I pray You give my older teenage son wisdom to make him leave home so he gets to school on time. He has no excuse for being late. My husband and I have already spoken to him but he hasn't changed. ### Amen
Replies
6
Views
65
  • Locked
Please pray for me that my girlfriend will forgive me for not trusting her enough that I've invaded her privacy on her phone. I'm also a clingy guy who have insecurities thus messages her very often. We've not been talking for the last ### week and I am extremely worried about the relationship...
Replies
6
Views
77
  • Locked
Please pray for my shoulder. The surgery seems to have gone well and I see the surgeon again next ###. Please pray that everything will heal up quickly and properly. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
60
  • Locked
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
4
Views
127
  • Locked
I pray for ### as he goes to work. Please protect him from evil. Keep him healthy and keep his mind clear and sharp during meetings. Cover him with the blood of Jesus. Have His Angels be with ### all the time. Let him feel Your presence. Keep him faithful. ### Amen
Replies
4
Views
73
  • Locked
Please pray for ### and ### as we go through a very difficult transition in our lives. Please pray that God would allow this transition to go smoothly and very quickly so that we can finally move on to the next phase of our lives. Thank you
Replies
5
Views
82
  • Locked
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
5
Views
95
  • Locked
I get a ### car miracles of deliverance in my finances prayers answered favor blessings ###.
Replies
4
Views
110
  • Locked
Please pray for ### and I. We need God and we need help in almost every way. I know in my heart to trust and follow God but I need prayer for strength to do so. I Am very overwhelmed and scared and don't know where or how to even start to fix everything...please pray for us God bless you and...
Replies
5
Views
104
Back
Top Bottom