2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
come into agreeance with my daily prayers for me ### and all I pray for all according to God's will. also pray I get a pay raise. also I have court on ### for divorce. please pray it is finalized and no hinderances. that I keep my last name. that God gets me through, heals me, and that ### and I...
Replies
4
Views
173
  • Locked
Jesus I come boldly to your throne in faith and ask you to please heal this illness in the name of Jesus. I do not deserve your mercy or forgiveness for I am a sinner. Please forgive me lord For every sin I have done. Please lay your hands on my infected body and heal me in Jesus name. By your...
Replies
9
Views
85
  • Locked
Feeling horrible in every way. Pray for ### health please Amen.
Replies
9
Views
152
  • Locked
The Lord extended salvation to me back in September 2014. Since then Satan has attempted to attack me in my marriage, job and with our ### year old daughter. I lost my job, my husband is asking for a divorce and I found out my daughter has been sending nude pictures of herself to men. I am...
Replies
5
Views
55
  • Locked
Please pray for a persistence cough and bronchial infection. It has been coming back after treatment for several months. I use my voice in my work and need to have clear lungs.
Replies
10
Views
249
  • Locked
God please do in me what “You” need to do and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
41
  • Locked
Lord, please be with me today. Help me to be calm and be able to wait for your work and in your time. You have heard my cries and seen my tears, you know very much the pain in my heart. I thank you for hearing me and being with me in this extremely painful time. I just... I love you God. I don't...
Replies
8
Views
192
  • Locked
Please pray that I can resolve some financial problems this week. I really need some help from God to make this happen.
Replies
8
Views
108
A
  • Locked
Pray for peace in my married life, and my husband should stop showing anger on my ###month old son. He is frustrated with his life; he is jobless, with many loans on him. I am working so I am ### hrs far from my child. Very scared. Please pray for the finances of my husband that whatever...
Replies
8
Views
91
  • Locked
Please pray that the Lord keep the new young people in our church, to feed them His Word, by His grace and all to His glory eternally!
Replies
5
Views
57
Back
Top Bottom