Salvation For ### & ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
The Lord extended salvation to me back in September 2014. Since then Satan has attempted to attack me in my marriage, job and with our ### year old daughter. I lost my job, my husband is asking for a divorce and I found out my daughter has been sending nude pictures of herself to men. I am asking for prayer that the Lord save my husband and just give me the tools that I need to serve his kingdom. It is my desire that no matter what comes that God doesn't let me go. I understand that I will be attacked because our Lord was so I'm not asking that to cease, I just need comfort and encouragement to deal with it.

Thank you,

###
 
Heavenly Father,

In the Holy & Powerful name of Jesus Christ, hear my prayers over my ### & may all their needs be met in You, Almighty God, through our LORD & SAVIOR, Jesus Christ. Thank You, LORD God, in advance, for hearing & answering my prayers over this ###. ALL the GLORY, HONOR & PRAISE, is YOURS our Sovereign Lord God!! AMEN & AMEN
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughters’ father took our ###-year-old daughter and was awarded custody, even though I presented substantial evidence showing the manipulation he had exercised over her. Since living with her father, my daughter has developed depression, struggles with suicidal thoughts, and has been harming...
Replies
10
Views
225
Salvation and Deliverance of my Husband and Adult children and Daughters husband! Jesus help my kids find job! Psalm 91 over all of ### that God spares our homes from flooding and Hurricanes! Jesus Deliver me from myself
Replies
8
Views
106
God help me to get Great accomplishments in all my Companies(###,###:###&###,###,###) in 2026 for the subsidizing of my daughter ### academic&my marriage fees and my relocation to ###, give me a Great impact in Ministry(###) for the absolute salvation of...
Replies
9
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,448
Messages
16,799,992
Members
649,979
Latest member
Nymainerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom