2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
God, you care deeply for broken-hearted people. Please pray that if it is the will of God, that HE opens ###'s heart and opens his eyes to me, that God shifts the atmosphere and allows him to contact me and to come back soon and to stay for good. Please pray that if it God's will that ### stops...
Replies
7
Views
74
  • Locked
Thanks be to the Lord who creates opportunities and makes way to make His heart known among people from every walk of life. I will be sharing among Teachers trainees about the value and need of education. Please pray that I may speak not just bulk of information but from a point of revelation so...
Replies
5
Views
71
  • Locked
Father God, I thank you for the opportunity to pray for others today. Father God, Give ###, ###, and ### the power to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is your love, a magnificent God love that surpasses knowledge. Father God, May ###, ###, and ### be filled to the measure of all the...
Replies
5
Views
60
  • Locked
pray that ### and I are together soon under one roof
Replies
4
Views
49
  • Locked
Please pray for me to feel God's Love and Have His rest because I am so demonic oppressed and insomnia, which makes it harder to study. Feel like losing hope in people myself and God.
Replies
5
Views
64
  • Locked
Sana ### living in ###, ### has a tumour in her brain. Every prayer for her would be appreciated. I believe that she can get better by the power of the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ!
Replies
9
Views
87
  • Locked
I am being cyberbullied on -###- by people who I went to school with in -###, ###- and I keep getting harassing phone calls. Please pray for me that God would punish those who are cyberbullying me and do me harm.
Replies
9
Views
234
  • Locked
plz God help me in my exams. Tomorrow will be my exam of English. I'm not prepared for the exam. Plz help me in preparing for the exam. Plz plz plz.
Replies
6
Views
136
  • Locked
Dear lord. I pray you shine light on my life and light in this dark place. Lord I have had bad luck and situations for months. It's been very hard and each day it get worse. I pray for light and pray each situations gets better and no more bad. I pray for this light. I pray you lay me on her...
Replies
4
Views
60
  • Locked
Please pray for me. I have a person named ### who has been harassing me for about ### years and I've called the cops but they can't really do anything because he lives in another state (###) and also, he moves around a lot for work so it's kind of hard for them to find him. I've been dealing...
Replies
3
Views
61
Back
Top Bottom