Opportunities To Share God's Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renaissance

Servant of All
Thanks be to the Lord who creates opportunities and makes way to make His heart known among people from every walk of life. I will be sharing among Teachers trainees about the value and need of education. Please pray that I may speak not just bulk of information but from a point of revelation so that their hearts are motivated, inspired and strengthened to teach others. Anointing needed and also the leading of the Holy Spirit! Thank to the Good Teacher, our Lord Jesus! To HIM be the glory! In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A Prayer for Health, Job Opportunities, and Wisdom for Children Almighty God, I come before You with a humble and grateful heart, thanking You for the gift of life, Your protection, mercy, and blessings upon my family. I place my needs, dreams, and hopes into Your loving hands, trusting that You...
Replies
9
Views
141
Father God, we thank You for our Company and its mission to create global value. As Your Word says in Jeremiah 29:11, 'For I know the plans I have for you,' guide their path into ethical investment, innovation, and global partnerships. Bless their leaders with wisdom, integrity, and excellence...
Replies
7
Views
167
Hi everyone, About a two ago, I shared a prayer request about a potential opportunity in academia at an institution of higher education. The very next day, I was informed that the job had officially been posted, and that application reviews and interviews for the candidate pool are expected to...
Replies
8
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,229
Messages
16,797,316
Members
649,784
Latest member
Fyroyrurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom