2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
I beg you, pray for me! Let us pray the Lord to deliver me from loneliness. Let us pray, the Lord to perform a miracle, so I and I to be loved, desired and attractive man. Only a miracle can help! Let us pray the Lord to do something very powerful, durable and real in respect of this troubles...
Replies
6
Views
43
  • Locked
Let us pray our gracious Lord Jesus Christ to create situations and to guide me, so to find a girl that is me. Let us pray the Lord to build me to have the motivation and to do the right steps in my personal life. Let us pray the Lord to build me to be a very wise and sensible to defy false...
Replies
6
Views
82
  • Locked
Let us pray, the Lord greatly strengthen and bless the friendship between me and Pastor ###. Let us pray the Lord to make building and the best of which He is capable. Let us pray for the mighty miracles and blessing in this friendship for God's glory. Let us pray the Lord to surpass...
Replies
6
Views
78
  • Locked
Please pray that my marriage with ### is restored. God please give me favor in ###'s eyes and heart. Please pray that God changes her heart and mind and guides her back to me. Deliver her from alcoholism. Deliver her from having a hard heart towards me and our marriage and deliver her daughter...
Replies
5
Views
61
  • Locked
LORD I ASK THAT YOU HERE THIS PRAYER NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR I ASK EVERYTHING YOU WANT US TO BE THINK DO AND SAY WE ARE STARTING NOW AND PLEASE GRANT THIS PRAYER ACCORDING TO YOUR WILL FOR YOU Lord I praise You this day please forgive us all our sins and debts as we forgive those who are in...
Replies
8
Views
95
  • Locked
Lord bless me to live in ###, open all doors, give me all I need for this, in Jesus name amen.
Replies
5
Views
51
  • Locked
Lord I need Your supernatural divine financial blessings in Jesus name please help!
Replies
6
Views
55
  • Locked
Lord please give me a husband, let this year will be my wedding, thank You for Your answer, which is on the way, in Jesus name amen.
Replies
5
Views
44
  • Locked
Lord heal my teeth by Your supernatural divine power in Jesus name amen.
Replies
4
Views
73
  • Locked
Lord please heal my ### from gambling, save his family, help please by Your supernatural power in Jesus name amen.
Replies
2
Views
62
Back
Top Bottom