LORD I ASK THAT YOU HERE THIS PRAYER NOTHING ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Fuego

Servant
LORD I ASK THAT YOU HERE THIS PRAYER NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR I ASK EVERYTHING YOU WANT US TO BE THINK DO AND SAY WE ARE STARTING NOW AND PLEASE GRANT THIS PRAYER ACCORDING TO YOUR WILL FOR YOU Lord I praise You this day please forgive us all our sins and debts as we forgive those who are in debt to us please place a hedge of protection around my family and I please Lord please free all Your children from sin fill us with love faith and hope guide us and help us exceed the world in school so they may see Your power Father forgive us help us rejoice in the day You have made in JESUS name amen please forgive every sin debt and shortcoming I feel condemned I fear You Jehovah please show mercy forgive my King and guard me and my family
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

These past several days, I have witnessed a calmer - and even a little caring - side of the man I am dating. I feel led to continue to ask for all of you that feel led to agree with me in prayer and pray him through this- a complete surrender to God and that he will have a divine and...
Replies
9
Views
309
Dear Jesus I ask you that you take me to live to la Costa Brava soon, please Jesus richly bless and protect me and free me from all the lies I have been fed in my life. Help me be free from false religions and to stay rooted in your Holy Word solely. Please Jesus richly bless and protect me and...
Replies
8
Views
262
Prayers that I have nothing to fear or worry about. Prayers that God will take away my anxieties as I’m once again feeling anxious. May God protect my family and myself and keep those with ill will away from us. Prayers for forgiveness of my sins for I am a sinner and I have sinned. May my sins...
Replies
5
Views
355
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,972
Messages
16,794,137
Members
649,550
Latest member
Cheodoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom