2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Dear Intercessors, I am requesting further prayer for my son, ###. His mental health and physical health is declining. He continues his course of action to 're-program' his mind so that he can become some 'god of destruction'. Please pray for him in agreement with the word of God in Psalm 107:20...
Replies
4
Views
63
  • Locked
Please lift up everyone who is stressed, suffering, and looking for work. Please bless and provide for them financially.
Replies
8
Views
164
  • Locked
Please give me Above Uncommon with ### and ### in my life.
Replies
6
Views
80
  • Locked
Dear Lord I am very appreciative of the interviews lately and I believe that Full-Time Work is coming very soon!!! Thank you for providing the funds to cover my bills recently!!! I have a payment due tomorrow $### and I am need the funds to pay this bill. I also have numerous past and present...
Replies
9
Views
106
  • Locked
Please save ###'s home from foreclosure. Please provide the extra money to get ###'s house payments caught up and have ###'s home refinanced.
Replies
9
Views
167
  • Locked
Please give thanks to God that ### will hire me this week for the job she needs done and that God is healing ###'s pain, so that he can stand and walk around comfortably. I give thanks that the word tells us that anything two or more of us ask is God's name, God will do for us in Heaven.
Replies
7
Views
64
  • Locked
I am being treated for a form of depression and anxiety some times my medicine does not work and it's a really hevy day like too much for me. I need your prayers that this will be healed. I have other things not spoken going on in my life that concerns me please love this up. Some local...
Replies
11
Views
99
  • Locked
She has car troubles amen
Replies
6
Views
66
  • Locked
LORD PLEASE FLOOD FLOOD EVERY SINGLE MAKE UP BRAND COMPANY EVERYWHERE WITH NEW THE BEST EVER NEW FOUNDATIONS TINTED MOSTRUIERS BB CREAMS COSMETICS WITH THE BEST EVER INGRIDNENTS THAT MEETS AND FITS ALL MY NEED DESIRES TOTALLY EXEEDS ALL MY EPECTTAIONS AT GREAT PRICES NOW RIGHT NOW PLEASE LORD DO...
Replies
3
Views
66
  • Locked
LORD THANK YOU FOR FIANCES I HAVE LORD BLESS THEM ENALRGE MY FIANCES FIANCIAL INCOME MIGHTLY TIGHT NOW IN JESUS NAME I COMMAND ALL MY LOTTO NUMBERS LOTTO RAFFLE EURO EURO RAFFEL EVERY SCARCH CARD I BUY TO ALL COME UP HIT THE JACKPOTS RIGHT NOW WEALTH COME COME TO ME RIGHT NOW WEALTH OVERTAKES ME...
Replies
3
Views
60
Back
Top Bottom