2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
low in faith-can't trust in God- so lost and beaten down.
Replies
8
Views
123
  • Locked
please pray for ### something happened that broke ### heart. ### can't say but a traumatic situation
Replies
11
Views
107
  • Locked
Prayers needed please Please Pray that I do great at art/drawings. Thank you Lord,
Replies
7
Views
97
J
  • Locked
I have the call of the spirit of loneliness. The call of being alone. Father I need you to help me deal with this because this is your will for my life. I am called to be alone. You have called me to be alone for a reason a purpose. Lord I want this desire that I have for a companion gone. It is...
2
Replies
11
Views
108
  • Locked
I was deeply betrayed by a friend. He has been doing wicked things, giving up my friendship for what is not of God. How has it is to know he is doing such bad things. He desperately needs prayer. Please pray for God's divine strong intervention in his life to get him out of the horrible...
Replies
5
Views
88
  • Locked
God please give me a wife. I want to meet her not in two years, not in two months but in two weeks. Thank you Lord.
Replies
9
Views
136
  • Locked
Dear God, I asked, prayed, begged for my marriage to be saved. Now it's headed for divorce, my husband will never change. I can't keep getting emotionally/verbally/physically abused by him. I have prayed and nothing.
Replies
6
Views
74
  • Locked
I am tired of this world. I know other people have it worse than me but I'm so tired of everything. I am not where I want to be in life. I have tried and tried and tried and tried to search for God and Jesus by praying with all my heart, singing praise songs, attending church and even reading...
Replies
13
Views
139
  • Locked
Lord Father feeling so downtrodden and heartbroken right now from all that has happened this week at work. Lord every time something traumatic happens it brings back the traumatic experiences of the past, I feel so broken and weary I'm not even sure what to pray. The traumatic experiences also...
Replies
10
Views
141
  • Locked
Please pray that my marriage with ### is restored. God please give me favor in ###'s eyes and heart. Please pray that God changes her heart and mind and guides her back to me. Deliver her from alcoholism. Deliver her from having a hard heart towards me and our marriage and deliver her daughter...
Replies
6
Views
51
Back
Top Bottom