2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I pray that God will bless us going in and going out.
Replies
6
Views
38
  • Locked
Please pray for ### that she will overcome any anxiety and continue to progress in this. Please pray that she will be confident in God and herself. Please bless her friendships and relationships and keep drama away from her and the ones she holds close.
Replies
6
Views
36
  • Locked
I pray that God will bless us going in and bless us going out. I pray that God will bless the works of our hands.
Replies
5
Views
36
  • Locked
I pray that God will release us out of all of our debts.
Replies
8
Views
49
  • Locked
I pray that God will continue to show ### and ### favor in all areas of our lives.
Replies
6
Views
44
  • Locked
I pray that my wife will get a promotion on her job. I pray that my wife will get a good supervisor to work for instead of the one that she has right now.
Replies
6
Views
45
  • Locked
I pray for ### and ### to be able to conceive a child.
Replies
8
Views
58
  • Locked
Father I pray for ### that You heal his body, we don't know if he has overcome cancer yet or not but I declare in Jesus' name that You have restored health in his body! in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
6
Views
37
  • Locked
Lord I pray for my ### and ###, they recently faced the loss of my ### and my ### are not even ### years old! Abba please comfort them and show them that You are a Father to the orphans, that You fill every hole in our hearts, Abba I pray that since right now You will use my ### to speak about...
Replies
7
Views
57
  • Locked
Abba thank You for my ###, for his life, health and love, Abba he doesn't know the real You, he follows the inheritance he has grown in, but I know it is a blessing that he lives with my ### now, Lord I pray that You keep him healthy and open to listen, when I go there I pray that You speak...
Replies
5
Views
165
Back
Top Bottom