2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
i need investment for my new business please pray for ###?
Replies
13
Views
74
  • Locked
I have Lumbar Spinal Stenosis (nerve compression in the lower back) and it causes severe leg pain and I now need a walker to walk. I've fallen down three times in the last few days. Please ask the Lord to heal me and take away the pain. Also, if He wills for me to have an operation, please pray...
Replies
17
Views
459
  • Locked
i WAS OUT TODAY LONELY AND BACKSLIDING. PLEASE PRAY GOD BRINGS ME A GODLY WIFE TODAY
Replies
12
Views
141
  • Locked
Please dear Lord give me more understanding, clarity and direction.
Replies
14
Views
208
  • Locked
Pray that God restore me, that he restore what the devil took.
Replies
16
Views
133
  • Locked
Please pray for a hedge of protection around my immediate family members. An extended family member is trying to interfere in my parents' marriage as well as in my relationship with my parents. Please strengthen the relationships within my immediate family. Please let that which was meant for...
Replies
15
Views
102
?
  • Locked
First I would like to give God thanks, no matter what my circumstances are. Quit my job yesterday, when I am already facing financial troubles.. even though I was barely getting by with it. It made a difference, I tend to go off my first decision which is probably a bad decision in some cases...
Replies
11
Views
162
  • Locked
Praying in Jesus mighty mighty name for the prayer wishes and needs I have written down and praying without ceasing for, will bring our family special needed rebirth of faith & hope Amen Praise and Thanks all be to you Father /amen
Replies
14
Views
126
  • Locked
Please pray for ### unspoken requests and my financial situation. Thank you for your prayers.
Replies
15
Views
98
  • Locked
Please pray that 2 brothers and 2 sisters find good jobs soon. My younger sister is especially struggling right now. Thank you for your prayers.
Replies
13
Views
122
Back
Top Bottom