2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
My husband is drinking and talking with other women online. I'm afraid that he will end up having an affair. I want my husband to realize that he needs to stop what he has been doing and to be faithful to his wife. And that our family is more important than those women who can offer him nothing...
Replies
6
Views
41
  • Locked
I lost my foodstamps. Please pray. I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
71
?
  • Locked
Please pray I can just get through this dinner at my mother's without any aggravation. Pray again for ###, that we can get his problem straightened out tomorrow. Please also again pray for recovery of my arms and wrists, especially right side. Pray I will have the self-control to stay off this...
Replies
6
Views
121
  • Locked
Lord prepare us all to be a sanctuary, pure and holy, tried and true. With thanksgiving I will be a living sanctuary ..all for you. Blessed Jesus, this should be our daily prayer and please bless our midweek services and bring new souls, all sinners, all agnostics and all humanists to hear the...
Replies
9
Views
165
  • Locked
Lord please enlighten ### and the management to bring back my job and give me a call this week. I thank you in advance for the answer we seek I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
7
Views
63
  • Locked
Please pray for my 2 month old grandson, ###, who has an umbilical hernia which'strangulated' today. He had to be rushed to the hospital but it seemed better when the surgeon saw it. Please ask the Lord that it will be healed, it won't become dangerous again, and that he won't need an operation...
Replies
10
Views
87
  • Locked
My name is ###. I thank God for giving me a new day. Thanks for your prayers. My wife and kids travelled safely and came home. Today I am going to open a file for my new 4 wheeler driving license. Pray that I should get favour from the officer. Please pray for my debts to be cleared in...
Replies
8
Views
143
  • Locked
Lord, I just want to thank you for all that you bless me with, even when I'm not in a particularly grateful mood. Lord, I continue to pray for ###. Make yourself real to her and speak to her in a way she will understand.
Replies
10
Views
85
  • Locked
O Lord, Please help me feel better. I feel like I am about to have another relapse of Multiple Sclerosis. I have been symptom free for a few months and just started University again. I am in pain 24/7. I have a constant worry and anxiety. Help me to relief from my killing pain and pray for...
Replies
11
Views
70
  • Locked
There is no fear in love, but perfect love cast out fear. The fear has to do with punishment and whoever fears has not being perfected in love. I John 4.18 Dearly beloved, let us love in Christ to all our brothers and sisters. Visit each home and read them the Bible and pray for their needs...
Replies
6
Views
108
Back
Top Bottom